Title: The Chimerical War: Destiny of India
Genre: Fiction (historical thriller)
Publication Date: 29 November 2021 by Notion Press
ISBN or ASIN: B09MR333R4
Theme: Based on Indian Independence Movement in 1943
Number of words: Around 30,000
September 1943, India Independence League (IIL) has taken the Viceroy of British India and two of their Governors hostage. The country is against them, world is at war, people are dying of hunger, two-nation theory has evolved, the palace is burning, but all Mr. Bose and his Giffs want is, Freedom. And they, are ready to give whatever it takes. Even if it means dying, or worse, killing.
Digisha, 12 December 2021
Get freshly-brewed bookish news, offers and important stuff delivered straight to your inbox. Don’t miss out!
Type in your email address below, and hit the “Subscribe” button.
Connect with The Chrysalis BREW Project
Did you like this book, too?
Help it become The Brew Reader’s Choice awardee for next month by doing the following:
- Click the post title to go to this post’s full page.
- Rate it with five stars or the number of stars you think it deserves via the buttons on top of this post, right below the post title.
- Like this post using the button below.
- Comment below if you’ve got something else to share, and to keep the conversations and the buzz going.
- Subscribe to our newsletter to be updated with the results plus more.
- Share this post with others so they could join you and our community here, too.
5 thoughts on “Featured Book: “The Chimerical War: Destiny of India” by Digisha”
[…] Know more about the book’s author View the book on Amazon Know more about the book […]
[…] The Chimerical War: Destiny of India by Digisha (Historical Thriller Fiction of 2021/2022) […]
Wow! Those of us born in free countries should be grateful and learn of the many sacrifices that people like the one in this book are willing to make to achieve something we take for granted.
You guys were great. Thank you for having me.
You are welcome. Thank you as well for allowing us to join you in your author’s journey. All the best to you and your book.
You must log in to post a comment.