Last update: 19 April 2023
Table of Contents
Would you like to write for us?
Here are some of the reasons why, among others:
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse, and dynamic team that’s delivering difference-making results for content creators and audiences all over the world.
- Grow and soar high with us as we deliver the best possible outcomes for everyone in our great universe, metaverse, or multiverse – wherever you fancy to be.
- Be part of an award-winning platform.
- It has been barely 5 months since we transformed from a fledgling hobby site into a full-fledged, up-and-coming multi-author blog. Yet we already made it to Feedspot’s Top 45 Australian Book Blogs (#27 as of 29 March 2022) and Detailed’s Top (Global) Book Blogs (#13 as of 4 April 2022).
- Get bragging rights for having “Contributor, The Chrysalis BREW Project” as your title, for your resume, CV, or LinkedIn profile.
- Be recommended. If you need a recommendation or referral for a job or similar opportunity in the future, we’ll be happy to do so for you too.
- Enjoy flexibility. Write at least once or as often as you wish and can.
- Use your own name or a special alias to suit your preferences.
- Have your work and skills exposed to our tens of thousands of direct social media and other sites’ audiences, plus more through our affiliate sites.
- Some of our contributors’ written works had been quoted in articles or press releases seen on Google News, Digital Journal, and hundreds of other trusted news, TV, radio, media, and other sites. Write great articles for us and you might have the same opportunity one day, too.
- It’s free and easy to join.
- Read more and know if we are the right fit, then watch this space for updates about when we are ready to take in new contributors.
Meet our Contributors
Know more about the awesome people behind it all.
I am a certified HR professional, founder of award-winning start-ups, lady cavalier, book reviewer, blogger, sports dummy, music fan, former phone photographer, beloved daughter, proud mum of 3 wonder boys, loyal wifey to an awesome hubby, life traveler, and believer.
B.A. in Literature and Linguistics. Professional daydreamer, reader, and art-lover. Amateur artist. Housewife in my spare time. Words are my life so I strive to encourage authors and readers alike.
Books are my happy place. A self-proclaimed book addict, I am always reading or listening to books. If not, I am possibly editing or reviewing one or adding one to my neverending TBR pile. In the rare moments when I am not away in some other world with a fictional character, I double as a research scholar in biological sciences.
Kajori Sheryl Paul
Reading is my passion, and writing is my compulsion. I started reading from a very early age. Since then, I have not stopped. I have garnered this addiction from my father. I have always loved reading his books. As you can see, books are my world. I escape this world to traverse the world of my books. Naturally, I have an affinity to create worlds of my own. There are thoughts constantly swirling in my head. These are the thoughts that I jot down. Sometimes, they become poems while sometimes stories. More often than not, they are just reviews of the plethora of books I read and the things I do.
Books for Humanity
Together, we can give the gift of literacy and knowledge to as many of us in our world as possible. We can go on a mission to bring books, reading, and literacy closer to everyone. We can connect content creators and readers from all walks of life. Yes, we can.
Lindsey J Flagg
I am a freelance writer. I’m passionate about music and building a kinder world through my work and my everyday life.
A frontline worker at odd times of the day or night, I am also a dad and a husband 24/7/365. I do what I have to do.
As a caterpillar goes out of its dark cocoon, grows its wings, and flies high up in the sky, I acknowledge my role in the entire process of the written word’s metamorphosis through The Chrysalis BREW Project. I believe that beauty and goodness exist in everything and everyone – may we let that emerge and shine through each written word we read, concoct, write or share.
ALPJ and Sons
We are a family team of a dad and three sons. Our word is our bond. We give our 400% in everything we do.
I’ve always loved reading even when I was younger. Too bookish for my own sake, my perfect days consist of a spellbinding book and a nice cappuccino.
I am a book reviewer, digital content specialist, blogger, and self-publisher who loves to create children’s resources and personal organizers. I am passionate about books. I am fond of traveling to new places and writing about travel, personal growth, and my favorite books. In the future, I would like to write about travel, health, fitness, different products, and books.
Mum of the Word
I love everything about the written word and my family, and all. I believe.
Our life is a gift from above. But that present and everything that comes along with it should not be wasted but, instead, must be cherished, celebrated, and meant for what’s better. Peaceful and harmonious co-existence could be achieved one word at a time. Those and other precepts are what I believe in. I am from, for, of, and with this beloved world of ours as I also seek solace in our Maker’s amazing grace.
Review Team Terms and Conditions
To deliver the best possible value for our content creators and readers alike, we have our Review Team Terms and Conditions page. Check out the relevant links below for more details.
Other Resources for Contributors
When writing your submissions, refer to the following pages for more about The Chrysalis Books, Reviews, and Everything Written (BREW) Project and what we do:
- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Disclaimer and Disclosure
- Editorial Guidelines
- List of BREW Writing Opportunities (password-protected)
- Review and Contributor Team Terms and Conditions (password-protected)
- Guest Reviewer and Contributor Terms and Conditions (no password)
Become a BREW Contributor
Are you willing, able, and ready to join the BREW team?
If yes, then watch this space for updates about when we are ready to take in new contributors.