We are trying to make our site more user-friendly, accessible, and inclusive as possible. Whenever we can, we choose straightforwardness and simplicity without compromising content integrity, usefulness, and trustworthiness. Thus, for instance, we try to limit our rules to a few but reasonable and necessary ones.
About us and what we do
Refer to the following pages for more about The Chrysalis Books, Reviews, and Everything Written (BREW) Project:
- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Disclaimer and Disclosure
All contributors must ensure that the articles they submit:
- Use either Australian or US English as long as only one is used consistently throughout a BREW contributor’s posts.
- Adhere to basic spelling, punctuation, and other grammar rules depending on their respective chosen major style guide publicly available on the web.
- Are authentic, not plagiarised, not published elsewhere, not infringing on others’ copyright, trademark, and other rights.
- Are not deliberately derogatory, defamatory, or inciting hate or harm against others.
- Contain images that they have rights to use and include the relevant image source(s) if the images they have rights to use are not their own.
- Include the relevant academic or published information sources, especially when making claims with a significant public interest.
For clarifications or more information not found on this page, refer to the following options:
- Our FAQs page
- Our Contact Form
- Email us via info@TheChrysalisBREWProject.com
You must be logged in to post a comment.