Do you have a young sibling, kid, or grandkid, or perhaps know someone close to you who does? Are you looking for a children’s book as a birthday or special occasion gift for the small ones, parents, or carers? Would you like to make a difference today?
If your answer is YES to any or all of the above questions, then buy a copy of the book – Stay Safe with Ruby and Reuben by Sneha Sabu.
The book is May 2022’s BREW Readers’ Choice Award winner. It was rated 5 out of 5 stars in a recent BREW review. The award-winning author and international development strategist also won the International Book Impact Award for the kids’ interactive piece about child safety. She has committed to donating all book sales proceeds to fund child safety non-profits and to provide copies of the book to those unable to afford them.
Get your copy today!
Here are the links to the book’s Kindle and paperback copies:
- Amazon US: https://amzn.to/3N44UI5
- Amazon Australia: https://amzn.to/3N6z1yJ
- All available channels: https://snehasabu.com/publications/
Already bought the book? Awesome! Email us the receipt via email@example.com, and we will give you a 10% discount or rebate on your next order for a BREW product or service, too.
- Title: Stay Safe with Ruby and Reuben
- Author: Sneha Sabu
- Genre: Fiction (Children’s Book)
- Theme: Child safety
- Publication Date: 18 April 2022
- ISBN or ASIN: 1636405150 / 978-1636405155
- Number of Pages: 36
- Minimum Audience Age: 2
(Note: 0=none, 1=a few, 2=considerable, 3=pronounced, 4=excessive)
- Sexual themes: 1
- Religious themes: 0
- Violence, self-harm, etc.: 0
- Crude language, expletives, swearing, etc.: 0
- Other adult themes: 0
Children’s Book Features
- Good role models for younger ones: Not specified by the author
- Moral values: Not specified by the author
- Good social manners: Not specified by the author
- Age-appropriate language and topics: Yes
- Age-appropriate illustrations: Yes
- Gained the approval of a licensed educator or professionals in a relevant field: Not specified by the author
- Based on scientifically-proven data or similar information: Not specified by the author
- Produced through industry-standard research processes: Not specified by the author
- Other relevant information: The author has worked in a relevant NGO in the past, which enhanced her understanding of the book’s topic.
Cartoon characters Ruby and Reuben in Sneha Sabu’s interactive book Stay Safe with Ruby and Reuben make it easy for parents to have child safety conversations with children. The book covers good and bad touches, secret codes, safe sleepovers, and safety in school. For example, how will children respond when they experience bad touch if they do not realize they are experiencing bad touch? Are children safe while going to school, coming back, and being in school? How must children react if a stranger knocks on their door when alone at home? What if a known person attempts to pick children from school without their parent’s knowledge? How must children react when someone they know misbehaves with them and compromises their safety? Experts recommend safety conversations with children must start at the age of two and have a more comprehensive conversation at the age of five.
The book takes the children through real-life situations they may encounter in their day-to-day lives. Characters Ruby and Reuben help other children understand how they must respond in situations that compromise their safety. Written for preschool and primary school children, interactive activities, learning new words, puzzles, and tasks make the book engaging. Stay Safe with Ruby and Reuben is a must-read for all children as it is written in a child-friendly language.
As you may be aware, millions of children face child sexual abuse every year. When we create awareness among children, they would be well-equipped to react in situations that compromise their safety.
Stay Safe with Ruby and Reuben is a not-for-profit initiative. Income from sales will be used to fund NGOs to protect children from sexual abuse and print copies for children who cannot afford a copy.
Sneha Sabu is a strategist and author. She has written more than 25 short stories for children.
Contact: Sneha Sabu
The author or the publisher provided the above book profile information.
Sneha Sabu and her book, Stay Safe with Ruby and Reuben, has been featured in several hundreds of news and other sites recently. Below is a screenshot.
Vote for this book
Did you like this book, too? If yes, help it become the next BREW Readers’ Choice awardee.
- Vote below.
- Like below.
Promote your book
Do you also have a book? If yes, you can create a free listing, request for free promotion, secure book review slots, be seen on a guaranteed number of news or media sites, or get other affordable upgrades, too. Here’s the link: https://thechrysalisbrewproject.com/other-book-services/.
You must log in to post a comment.