Title: Avoiding Aiden
Author: Chris Cole
Genre: LGBTQ Fiction
Publication Date: 5 December 2021
ISBN or ASIN: B09MYVW5QP
Number of Words: 71,875
Aiden Lawrence avoids – his feelings, that is. He’s been doing this for the last five years, ever since his parents… well, he doesn’t want to talk about it. And he doesn’t want to talk about just being dumped, either.
Until he starts his senior year of college and finds Jude teaching one of his classes.
From there, Aiden begins a journey of coming to terms with past trauma, overcoming being sexually assaulted by his ex-boyfriend, dealing with nosy university officials, and coping with the standard stresses of too many siblings who all know what’s best for him.
Avoiding Aiden is a story about love – and being brave enough to not only give love, but receive it as well.
About the author
Chris Cole was born and raised in Idaho, the youngest of three children. He is currently working to obtain his master’s degree in school counseling, where he hopes to work in an elementary or K-8 setting. He is working on various stories on three mediums: books, plays, and movies. He has also recorded audiobooks of his three romances, two of which are currently in the editing stage.
He enjoys spending time with his nephews, singing, and being as involved in his community as he can be with everything else he has going on. He resides in Idaho with his husband, Trent, and their stubborn and adorable dog, Chewie.
CC, 4 January 2022
Get freshly-brewed bookish news, offers and important stuff delivered straight to your inbox. Don’t miss out!
Type in your email address below, and hit the “Subscribe” button.
Connect with The Chrysalis BREW Project
Did you like this book, too?
Help it become The Brew Reader’s Choice awardee for next month by doing the following:
- Click the post title to go to this post’s full page.
- Rate it with five stars or the number of stars you think it deserves via the buttons on top of this post, right below the post title.
- Like this post using the button below.
- Comment below if you’ve got something else to share, and to keep the conversations and the buzz going.
- Subscribe to our newsletter to be updated with the results plus more.
- Share this post with others so they could join you and our community here, too.