Note: As of 30 April 2022, this book is no longer for purchase on sites previously provided by the author.
- Title: Gifted Love
- Author: Solstice Kahale
- Genre: Fiction (Novella)
- Publication Date: 1 December 2021
- ISBN or ASIN: B09KC4BW5K
As a retail worker, Christmas should be the worst time of the year for Bella, but as one of Santa’s elves in her store, she loves it. There’s something about seeing kids smile and meet the big guy in red that reminds her of all the good in the world. It’s harder to remember that good, however, when she meets Ramsay Feldwaller, the millionaire who owns the retail empire she works for. She finds him intimidating, cold, and devastatingly handsome, none of which were words she normally used to describe a boss.
Ramsay has worked hard to increase his father’s business, ignoring advice that he needs something outside of the business. But all of that turns on its head when he meets Bella, an outspoken employee who has all sorts of ideas that sound completely ridiculous to him. She’s impetuous, naive, and gorgeous, not attributes that Ramsay would normally apply to an employee.
Despite their differences, their paths cross in more ways than one, and the two of them find they have more in common than they think. The both of them just might learn from each other, if they can let their walls down enough to see things from the other’s perspective.
SK, 8 November 2021
Note: This content has been provided by the author or the publisher.
Get freshly-brewed bookish news, offers and important stuff delivered straight to your inbox. Don’t miss out!
Type in your email address below, and hit the “Subscribe” button.
Connect with The Chrysalis BREW Project
Did you like this book, too?
Help it become The Brew Reader’s Choice awardee for next month by doing the following:
- Click the post title to go to this post’s full page.
- Rate it with five stars or the number of stars you think it deserves via the buttons on top of this post, right below the post title.
- Like this post using the button below.
- Comment below if you’ve got something else to share, and to keep the conversations and the buzz going.
- Subscribe to our newsletter to be updated with the results plus more.
- Share this post with others so they could join you and our community here, too.