This page is for you if you have not yet claimed your BREW Author’s Profile before.
If you have already claimed your free Author’s Profile before and would like to claim your book’s free listing on our site, you can use the following link instead: https://thechrysalisbrewproject.com/free-book-promotion/.
General Terms and Conditions
Here are the links to relevant general terms and conditions.
Refer to the sign-up form in Step 1 below for more details.
This promotion package:
- Does not guarantee any number of sales.
- Does not guarantee any increase in bestseller ranking.
- Does not guarantee any specific promotion date.
- Does not guarantee other specific results.
What you need to begin
If your request includes a free book promotion:
- Your book’s details
- Your book cover’s file
- Your book’s blurb – This must be:
- at least 300 words and
- an original, unique, never published version.
- For the Facilitated Posting option only, not applicable to the Instant Posting option: A full copy of your book, if you’d like to have it included in our list for possible book reviews – The waiting time for free reviews as of 8 September 2022 is 12 months but may become even longer depending on demand; we recommend that you upgrade to a paid service to get your guaranteed review slot. You retain the copyright to your work, although we may use portions for purposes related to your book’s review, promotion, or award nomination. We can accept any of the following:
- Free downloadable copies of the book on your site or another site like BookFunnel for at least 5 days after your application
- Free to download copies on Google Books, Amazon, or a similar book site for at least 5 days after your application
If your request includes a free Author’s Profile with an Interview post
- Your (author’s) details
- Original, unique, never published “About the Author” write-up (100 to 300 words)
- Your (author’s) answers to interview questions
- Your (author’s) profile photo’s file
Before you begin
Thoroughly read the terms and conditions for our offer. If there’s anything unclear or if you have questions, kindly let us know via our Contact Form or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For instant posting of your entries, you can submit them by creating a listing using the Listing Submission Form below.
If it’s your first time submitting a listing, then select “Create an Account” or “Register” first to create your account. If you are a returning user, then simply log in to your account.
You need to be logged in to both your (1) BREW account and (2) WordPress account to create your listing. If you are not logged in your WordPress account, you will be prompted to do so. If you don’t have a WordPress account yet, you will be prompted to create one using your preferred email address. Once logged in, you can then “Add a Listing.”
Choose “Author’s Profile + Interview + Book Profile” under “Category.”
Fill in the required information. You may skip optional fields.
What do you want to do next?
Choose 1 from the following options:
You must be logged in to post a comment.