We can feature your book on our site and social media channels.
Our partner, Store with a Heart, has committed to help us sponsor the free book post requests.
General Terms and Conditions
Here are the links to relevant general terms and conditions.
Refer to the sign-up form in Step 1 below for more details.
This promotion package:
- Does not guarantee any number of sales.
- Does not guarantee any increase in bestseller ranking.
- Does not guarantee any specific promotion date.
- Does not guarantee other specific results.
What you need to begin
If your request includes a free book promotion:
- Your book’s details
- Your book cover’s file
- Your book’s blurb – This must be:
- at least 300 words and
- an original, unique, never published version.
- For the Facilitated Posting option only, not applicable to the Instant Posting option: A full copy of your book, if you’d like to have it included in our list for possible book reviews – The waiting time for free reviews as of 8 September 2022 is 12 months but may become even longer depending on demand; we recommend that you upgrade to a paid service to get your guaranteed review slot. You retain the copyright to your work, although we may use portions for purposes related to your book’s review, promotion, or award nomination. We can accept any of the following:
- Free downloadable copies of the book on your site or another site like BookFunnel for at least 5 days after your application
- Free to download copies on Google Books, Amazon, or a similar book site for at least 5 days after your application
If your request includes a free Author’s Profile with an Interview post
- Your (author’s) details
- Original, unique, never published “About the Author” write-up (100 to 300 words)
- Your (author’s) answers to interview questions
- Your (author’s) profile photo’s file
Before you proceed
Thoroughly read the terms and conditions for our offer. If there’s anything unclear or if you have questions, kindly let us know via our Contact Form or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not yet claimed your BREW Author’s Profile, you should do so first.
If you have already claimed your Author’s Profile before, proceed to Step 1 below.
Step 1: Complete the form below.
Submit your response using the form below.
Step 2: Wait for our email.
We will send you a confirmation email about your request.
Complete submissions are usually processed and corresponding profiles are posted in 2 weeks or so. Free BREW services do not have guaranteed dates or outcomes.
If your submission is complete and has been approved, you will also receive a Store with a Heart email along with a fully-paid invoice for your request. If your submission is incomplete and you indicated on your submitted form that you’d like us to inform you about requirements you missed, then you will receive an invoice for the said missing items. If your submission is incomplete and you did not request for us to advise you about requirements you missed, then we will automatically delete your request even without further notice.
Step 3: Help us help you
Subscribe to our newsletter, so you’d know when your promotional post becomes live on our site.
We also recommend the following:
- Search and follow The Chrysalis BREW Project on social media.
- Like, comment, and share your promotional post. The better engagement for your post, the more likely that our audiences will find and know more about you and your content.
What do you want to do next?
Note that a free promotion has no guaranteed promotion dates, reviews, or increase in sales. If you’d like a guaranteed outcome, then we recommend that you explore one of our paid services.
Choose 1 from the following options:
You must be logged in to post a comment.