This page contains costs for purchasable options available exclusively for award winners.
Custom digital logo files
- Cost – 40 AUD each
- All winners may use a free generic digital award logo for their winning entries’ promotional materials. When used online, the post should include a description and link to a relevant BREW page.
- Digital logos may be personalized upon request. A 40 AUD fee applies per logo customization.
Custom digital certificate
- Cost – 50 AUD each
- Certificates are customized with the winning entries’ author/copyright owner, entry’s name or title, and 1 specific award received.
- The certificate is free for Book or Blog of the Year winners.
- Other winners may request custom digital certificates by paying the 50 AUD fee.
- Cost – 200 AUD each including delivery fee
- This will be customized with the winning entries’ author/copyright owner, entry’s name or title, and 1 specific award received.
Press release options
A consolidated press release (PR) will include all winners. They can opt for individualized PRs for a fee.
BREW is not a PR submission or distribution site. Upon request, what we do for you and the award winners is to facilitate your PR submission and distribution processes. Thus, you avoid the guesswork as you can leverage the competitive pricing and guaranteed syndication for your PR through our network. You’d even get a post-activity PR distribution report with links to actual sites where the PR goes live.
- Cost – 150 AUD
- The awardee will provide the write-up.
- The PR will be distributed to more than 200 news, TV, radio, media, and other sites.
- Cost – 400 AUD
- The awardee will provide the write-up. We can help with the PR formatting.
- The PR will be distributed to more than 300 news, TV, radio, media, and other sites. This will include premium sites.
- Cost – 1,000 AUD
- PR write-up is included.
- The PR will be distributed to more than 400 news, TV, radio, media, and other sites. This will include premium sites.
- This includes distribution to a targeted audience, i.e. to a specific industry (e.g. publishing) or country (e.g. Australia).
PR terms and conditions
Refer to our Media Outreach page for more details about the inclusions and exclusions of our BREW PR packages. Here’s the link: https://thechrysalisbrewproject.com/media-outreach-packages/.
Awardees may also request other personalized items they fancy. The items will be custom-printed via our partner, Store with a Heart. Prices will be provided upon request. Options include the following:
- Crystal plaque
- Customized shirts, caps, mugs, pillowcases, bags, blankets, towels, etc.
Purchase links and other details about the above optional extras will be provided to the winners via their respective BREW award announcement emails.
For clarifications or more information not found on this page, kindly refer to the following options:
- Our FAQs page
- Our Contact Form
- Email us via info@TheChrysalisBREWProject.com
You must be logged in to post a comment.