Use this page to nominate a blog site for an award and you are its author, copyright owner, or authorized representative.
Terms and Conditions
Click below to read important information about the awards.
Resources and links to important terms and conditions
- About the BREW International Blog Awards
- Nominating your favorite blog to the awards
- Completing your own blog’s nomination
- List of award winners
- Optional extras for award winners
- Create a Directory listing for your own blog
- BREW book awards
- Terms of Service
- Editorial Guidelines
- Disclaimer and Disclosure
- Contact Form
If you’d like to nominate someone else’s blog
If you wish to nominate a blog for an award but you are not its author, copyright owner, or authorized representative, this is not the right page for you.
Before you begin
Before you start filling in the forms for your own blog’s nomination, ensure that you have read the terms and conditions of the awards.
If you need financial assistance for your blog’s nomination:
You may request 1 slot of fee-free, Store with a Heart-sponsored nomination.
To maximize the number of nominees who could avail of the fee-free, sponsored slots, we are setting a maximum limit of 1 slot for the blog, author, blog owner, or copyright owner.
- FREE – This is if you choose to avail 1 fee-free category nomination slot sponsored by our multi-award-winning online gift shop, Store with a Heart (www.storewithaheart.com). This option is available for the following:
- duly-registered non-profit organizations;
- small businesses with an annual net income of not more than 18,000 AUD or roughly 12,700 USD; and,
- individuals or organizations genuinely needing financial assistance for their blog’s nomination.
- 20 AUD – This is the regular nomination fee per blog per category from 1 January to 14 February 2022 only.
- 100 AUD (roughly 71 USD) – This is the regular nomination fee per blog per category from 15 February 2022 onwards.
- 400 AUD – This is the additional fee per blog, only if post-judging feedback is requested. Only 1 post-judging feedback report will be issued to a blog even if it has more than 1 category nominations. This fee is not payable, if post-judging feedback is not expected.
Complete and pay for your blog’s nomination
If you’re sure you have fully read, understood, and agreed with the terms and conditions of the awards, then complete the form and pay for your blog’s nomination below.
We will send you a confirmation email around 1 to 5 business days after we receive your complete submission.
For paid nominations, we will let you know if we need anything further to proceed.
For entirely-free nominations, we will cancel your request or order if you have not completed Step 1 within 24 hours of your order placement without further notice. We will not respond to incomplete entirely-free nomination submissions.
If we have not yet done so previously and at no extra cost to you, we will post your Blog’s Profile on our BREW Directory.