The Christmas Light
Author's Profile + Interview + Book Profile / by DCooper / 11 views
Bright laid in the attic for years snuggled with his family and friends in a box until one night when he had a dream that changed his heart. The love of The Christmas Light filled him with hope and love and the true meaning of why Christmas is celebrated sparked him to shine so bright that he was never forgotten again…..
- Listing ID: 12840
- Author's Name: Dian Cooper
- Your Email Address: Dian49796@gmail.com
- About the Author: Dian Cooper is a freelance writer and illustrator of children’s books. She is passionate about her love for all animals. Her first trip to Africa introduced her to a new world of love and compassion for the country, the people, and its wildlife. Her love for the African game continues on her game reserve in South Africa where she cares for numerous African species. Her beloved giraffes are the inspiration for this book, specifically Blessing, Christmas and Faith. Her prayer is her books will inspire and bless all who read them.
- URL of the book's purchase link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1489740597/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1677618877&sr=8-3
- Genre: Children’s Fiction
Titles of All Books:
Welcome Blessing ~ The Adventures of Blessing Part I
Welcome Christmas ~ The Adventures of Blessing Part II
Let’s Play Ball ~ The Adventures of Blessing Part Iii
The Christmas Light
- 1. Did you love reading books when you were little? Why or why not?: Yes. Reading books as a child took me to places I imagined and loved.
2. At what age did you start reading books? What were your best memories of that time?:
Loved all the Cinderella stories and animal stories.
- 3. What was the first book you loved reading? Why?: Cinderella. Magical….
- 4. When did you first think about writing your first book? Why?: Long ago. Always in my heart and soul.
- 5. What was the greatest obstacle you've encountered when you were writing your book? What made you overcome it?: No obstacles. God gives me the stories and helps me paint my illustrations.
- 6. What pieces of advice can you give aspiring authors? What worked for you?: Just do it! Never, never give up!
- 7. Who are the authors or what are the books that had the greatest influence in your own writing? Why?: Mainly Christian authors.
8. What are your current or future writing plans? What can readers further expect from you?:
I have many children’s books in progress.
Most are based on encouragement and inspirational stories to let all who read them they are unconditionally loved by God. Perfectly created.
- Awards, reviews, press releases, and other relevant information: Please see my website for all my awards to date. http://www.DianCooper.net
You must log in to post a comment.