Heartfelt Goodbye: How to Write and Deliver the Eulogy Your Loved One Deserves
by brule500 / 89 views
This manual is for you if want to honor your loved one with the proper tribute at a memorial service but in your grieving you don’t know what to say or how to organize your thoughts. Maybe you aren’t comfortable with writing or public speaking. If so, this straightforward step-by-step guide is for you.
Inside you will learn how to:
* Collect memories that show what made your loved one special
* Decide on the main points you want to make
* Choose what to include (and what to leave out)
* Organize the memories
* Write the eulogy in a clear and meaningful way
* Practice giving the speech
* Deliver the eulogy at the funeral in a way helps through their grief.
This concise speechwriting manual includes the author’s complete eulogy for his mother with a detailed paragraph-by-paragraph breakdown explaining how the memories were selected and how it was put together for the most impact. You will find this example to be very useful when compiling the tribute for your loved one.